Thanks So Much Scrapbook Layout

These pictures are of my grandfather in WWII. These were a great
find when lookimg through my father's pictures.
All paper and embellishments are from the DIY Shop paper pad.

The ticket is a cut apart from the paper pad.
The sequin stars are from my stash.

This journaling card was a cut apart from the paper pad.
I used this as my title. 

The top photo mats are 3 1/4" x 2 1/4" & 4 1/4" x 2 1/2".
The bottom photo mats are 3 3/4" x 2 1/2" & 4 3/4" x 3 3/4".

I used a yellow polka dot card to layer under the photo mats.
I used some patterned strips to layer at the bottom left corner.
I used a scissors to cut a fishtail in one of them.


To view my YouTube video click below:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7