1 Boy & HIs 2 Kitties Scrapbook Layout

This layout I made using the Summertime Love kit purchased
at Tuesday Morning.  This picture is of my dad when he was about 2.
I used many layers on this layout.  The rainbow print is from the 8" x 8" paper pad,
the diagonal print behind picture is 7" x 3", and the striped border is 1/2" x 8".

The picture is 2" x 3" with a white border.  I used a patterned
paper from the 8" x 8" paper pad for my photo mat 3" x 4".
The arrow with cute is cute from a Memo Happy Moments journaling card.
All the small embellishments are from the Summertime kit.

I made a small cluster at the bottom right of the layout.
I also used my homemade enamel dots around the layout.

I used a 3" x 4" journaling card from the Strawberry
Project Life Core kit.  "Boy, his, and kitties" are Hooray aqua Thickers
by American Crafts. The "& and 2" are Amy Tangerine
Goodness Thickers in pink.  

Here is a close look at the cluster under the photo.
All the embellishments are from the Summertime kit.



Click below to view my YouTube video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7