Mondella Lido (Palerma) Scrapbook Layout

I used a sketch by Senora.X to complete this layout.
I like to use sketches for inspiration then put my own twist on them.
The paper used for this layout is Crate Paper's  DIY Shop and the
Project Life journaling cards are from the Jade Edition Core kit.
The yellow layer is 3 1/2" x 9 3/4". The striped and wood grain
patterned layer is 3 1/2" x 9 3/4". The border at the top
and bottom of the layout is the branding strip pulled  out of the paper pad.
Used Knockout scallop border punch to make the border at the top
and bottom of the page.

The "Mondella" in the title is Sotheby's Ledger Thickers and
"Lido" in the title is Togetherness Thickers in robin's egg.
I used a 3" x 4" project life journaling card for embellishing
along with homemade enamel dots.

Here is a look at another project life card that I used from the Jade Edition.
The parenthesis is Stroll Canvas Thickers & "Palerma" is Hugs Thickers in vanilla.
I used my homemade enamel dots to embellish the bottom of the layout.

I used a picture from a post card my grandfather brought back from Germany.
I mounted it on patterned paper from my stash.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7