That's How I Roll Scrapbook Layout

Here is a layout I did of my dad when he was maybe 2
and one when he was 17 both on the tractor. I think
he was born for the tractor.  I used paper I purchased
from Scrapbook.com. I cut the tractor and pig from
another paper that I also purchased from Scrapbook.com.
Let's take a closer look at the layout below.

The date tag is what I cut apart from a Memos Happy Moments
journaling card.  The love ticket is from the Crate Paper Acorn Avenue
chipboard stickers.  The orange tag is from the Sweet Disposition kit.
The heart brad is from the Sweet Disposition kit as wll. The scallop
circle under the orange tag is from the Crate Paper Acorn Avenue
chipboard sticker sheet. I purchased those from Tuesday Morning along
with the Crate Paper kits used in this layout.
The title is Pebbles Ransom Alphabet stickers.

All the embellishments you see here are from the Crate Paper
Sweet Disposition kit that was purchased at Tuesday Morning.

The embellishments here are from the Crate paper
Sweet Disposition kit. The "where" tag is from the
Memos Happy Moments journaling cards. I cut it apart to use
in different places around the layout. 

This border was cut apart from another patterned paper that
I purchased from Scrapbook.com.

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7