Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 9 and 10

This is a two page layout I completed using the
Aurora Borealis Club Scrap kit.  I used the paper and stamps
that I received with the kit. The stamps is a add on.
I also used silver thickers for my title. That was added
later once I found winter photos to add to the layout.
Here is page one of the two page layout. With the pine tree stamp
in the club scrap stamps I stamped a few trees.
Let's take a closer look at this layout below.
Here is a closer look at the trees stamped at the bottom left of the layout.
This frame is a punch apart from the kit.  I cut a 2" x 2 1/4" square
from a patterned paper and added a sticker, ribbon and jewel
from the kit.
Here is page two of the two page layout.
I used cardstock at my  background and added a
8 1/2" x 11" patterned paper that came in the kit.
Let's take a closer look at this layout below.
At the right of the page I have added a border
that came in the punch apart sheet. I also added a oval tag
at the top of the border strip. I added ribbon and jewels.  
 I have a large photo mat 6 1/4" x 4 1/4". I also have three small
photo mats 2" x 2 1/2" or they can be used as embellishments.
I added a border strip at the top of the layout, which was
left over from a previous layout I completed.

To view my YouTube video click below:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7