Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

Here is a two page layout I completed using the
 December 2011 Aurora Borealis Club Scrap kit.
Let's take a look below for detail information about this layout.
Here is page one of the two page layout.
Let's take a closerr look at this layout below.

I have three small photo mats 3 1/2" x 3 1/2".

This embellishment is from the punch apart sheet. I added brown
ribbon to each side of this tag embellishement.

I have two large photo mats 4" x 6".
Here is page two of the two page layout.
I have two large photo mats 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
I have a small photo mat 3" x 4". I have used two frames from
the punch apart sheet and I added two stickers
from the sticker sheet in the kit as well.

To view my YouTube video click below:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7