Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 13 and 14


This is a two page layout I completed using Aurora Borealis
Club Scrap kit for December 2011. Let's look below for further details.

This is page one of the two page layout.
I have a patterned paper as a border on the left side
of the layout 3 1/4" x 12".   I have two photo mats  5 3/4" x 4".              

I used some punch aparts and stickers to embellish the top
of the page.  I also used some twine from my stash.

I have a brown patterned layer set behind the photo mat 5" x 8 1/2".
I used another patterned paper from the kit for the photo mat 4" x 6.
I used a book plate sticker and sentiment sticker from the kit. I
attached using two white brads from the kit.

The embellishments at the bottom of the layout is stickers from the kit.

Here is the second page of this two page layout.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

The patterned paper behind the photo mats is 6" x 8 1/2".
The photo mats are 2 3/4" x 2 3/4". I used a sticker frame on
one of the photo mats and set a punch apart in the center.
I added gold sequin stickers to the corners.

I have another border strip cut from patterned paper 2 3/4" x 12".
I have two additional photo mats 2 3/4" x 2 3/4". I have used
two book plate stickers and a few punch apart embellishments.
I used white brads and gold sequin stickers.

At the bottom of the layout I used a punch apart and wrapped
twine around and tied a bow. I used two stickers also from the kit.


To view my YouTube video click below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7