Happy Little Moments Scrapbook Layout

This is a one page layout I made for my dad's scrapbook.
These pictures are of my dad when he was a baby.
I used Splendor paper pad for this layout.

Here I used a green washi tape to go all the way
across the layout and then I took a teal washi tape, which
was translucent and so I mounted it on yellow cardstock, so the
print on the washi tape would show. I purchased some punch
aparts from Tuesday Morning and these butterflies came from that.
I used Pine Needles Distress Stickles on the center of the
 butterflies and also on the scallop border I added to the layout.
I added honeydew twine from the Twinery
 for the butterflies flight patterns.

I have a floral pattern down behind my photos that
 3 1/2" x 8". The photo mats are 2 1/4" x 3 1/4"

The polaroid frame is cut using the Silhouette. The heart, butterfly,
large and small scallop circle is punch apart from Tuesday Morning.
The flourish is cut from Cricut Essentials.  I used Pine
Needles distress stickles on the flourish and butterfly.

The scallop I cut in white cardstock with my Silhouette.
I used my watercolors in a aqua to paint onto the border.
I used Pine Needles Distress Stickles and added to the points of the scallop.

"happy little moments" is American Crafts Wonder Thickers in Kale.

This project life card is from Maggie Holmes Core kit.

Click below to view my YouTube videos:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7