GroBvenediger, Germany (Great Venetian) Scrapbook Layout

This is another post card brought home after WWII by my grandfather.
I took the location off the post card and that is my title. I also
looked up the location on Google to learn more about the area.
I used  Splendor a GCD Studios - Heather Tozzi paper pad.
I used a sketch 11/30/05 by IcePanthress.  I have several different
 paper layers.  The polka dot layer is 6 1/2" x 9", pink pattern
is 4 1/2" x 11, pink bracket pattern to the top right and bottom left of
the layout is 1" x 5 3/4".  Documented journaling card is
Everyday Collection by Miss Tina.   Let's look below for further details.

The pure goodness embellishmment is a cut apart from the
Splendor paper pad. "Capture" is a punch apart kit bought
at Tuesdaay Morning several years ago. The camera is a chipboard
sticker by Crate Paper Storytellers.  I used wood veneers by Studio Calico
which was a purchase made at Tuesday Morning as well.
I love that store. I have stocked my 90% of my supplies at that store.
Only thing I don't buy there is my colored cardstock.

I let the white border on the post card then added a dark
gray photo mat 5 3/4" x 3 3/4". I have a cluster of embellishments
at the bottom right corner of the photo.  All of these embellishments
are from the punch apart kit I purchased at Tuesday Morning several years ago.

The "GroBvenediger" is Amy Tangerine Wish Thickers in black.
"Germany" is cut apart from a patterned paper in the Splendor paper pad.

Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7