Celebrate The Small Stuff Scrapbook Layout

 This layout is my dad holding onto a stroller.  I used the
Crate Paper Summertime kit.  The diamond layer is 8" x 8".
The green ombre print is 8" x 5 1/2".

The "Just part of the routine" is from the Amy Tangerine Good Stuff sticker book.
The sun, starburst, and "celebrate the small stuff" is all embellishments
from the Summertime kit.  The "walking on air" vellum sticker from Momenta
vellum phrase sticker book.  The cloud is from Snap icon stickers.
The Arrow is from American Crafts Remarks Sunshine.

The camera and arrow is from American Crafts Remarks Sunshine
sticker book and the "enjoy this moment," and "hello" is from Me & My
Big Ideas Pocket Pages sticker book.  The heart tag is from the Summertime kit.

The yellow patterned photo mat is 5" x 3 1/2".  Black polka dot
strip is 1/2" x 4".  I used a 3" x 4" project life card from the
Strawberry Core kit.  The "away we go" sticker is from the
Me & My Big Ideas Pocket Pages sticker book.
I used my homemade enamel dots to finish off the
embellishments on this layout,

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7