Germany WWII Scrapbook Layout

This is some gentlemen from WWII who looks to be
at their camp and on the second page a gentleman
is near a German plane. The paper is from Crate Paper
and the embellishments are cut aparts from the same paperr line.

This first page is of some gentleman standing near what looks to
 be a tent.  Let's take a closer look below.

The travel card is from the DIY Shop paper pad. I have used a epoxy
embellishment to the right o the photo mats from Hey Boy collection.

Photo mats are double matted. The bottom mat is 5 1/4" x 4"
and the top mat is 4 1/2" x 3 1/2".  The "look at this" arrow is
a epoxy embellishment from the Hey Boy Ephemera pack.

This embellishment card is from the travel card at the top of the photos.
I cut the top off and used at the top and the remaining card I used at the bottom,
so it looks like its a full sized card, but it is not. I used star sequins and homemade
enamel dots using pony beads. "Germany" is American Crafts black foam Thickers.

On page two I have two photos. Lets look below for more details.

I have the photo mats layered onto two different patterned papers from the
DIY Shop paper pad.  The bottom layer is 6 1/2" x 4" & the top
layer is 6" x 3 3/4".  I used a epoxy embellishment from the Hey Boy
collection. I used star sequins from my stash along with my homemade enamel dots.

I used this patterned card to add a layer at thte bottom right corner.
I added a tag from the DIY Shop collection.
"WWII" is from American Crafts Black foam Thickers.


To view my YouTube video click below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7