Dream In Color June 2011 Club Scrap Kit (Pages 11 and 12)

Summer vacation has begun, so now maybe I can catch up on my blog and YouTube videos. I started this after doing all my YouTube videos and want to put my Club Scrap layouts on here first. I get to move into the main building from a small and dirty portable, so I will have to go in on my own time Monday and Tuesday, but after this my summer can begin.

This is a 2 page layout that I made using the June 2011 Dream In Color Club Scrap Kit. I used cardstock from the kit, but I added metal swirls and I used stamps from my own stash.

This is the first page of the two page layout. The red cardstock is cut at 6 3/4"x 8 1/2". The photo mats are 5 1/4" x 3 3/4" and will fit a 5" x 3 1/2" photo. The squares I cut using scraps from a patterned paper and black cardstock. The squares are cut at 1" x 1" and I put a large metal spiral in between the 1" squares. Everything is inked using a burgundy ink.

This is a close up of the top photo mat, 1" squares, and metal spiral. 

This is a close up of the bottom photo mat, 1" squares and metal spirals. 

Here is the second page of this two page layout. I used two different colors of cardstock for the photo mats and they are 5 1/4" x 3 3/4" and will fit a 5" x 3 1/2" photo. I put 2 large metal spirals next to the top photo mat. 
I put a strip between the two photo mats. I cut the red cardstock at 7 1/2" x 1" and the patterned paper is cut at 7 1/4" x 3/4". I used a border stamp and stamped the small squares on either side of the word stamp. I stamped the first set of squares on the left then I stamped the words from friend quotes stamp set I had in my stash then I stamped the last set of squares on the right. The edges are inked using burgundy ink.


I used a scrap of patterned paper from the kit to the right of the photo mat and it is cut at 2 3/4" x 1 3/4" and the pink patterned paper also from the kit is cut at 2 3/4" x 2 3/4". I stamped journaling lines using a journaling stamp and tuxedo black ink. All edges are inked using a burgundy ink.

Click below to see my YouTube video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7