Just Dandy Club Scrap Kit (July 2011) - Pages 7 and 8

This is pages 7 and 8 of the Just Dandy July 2011 Club Scrap Kit.  It is a two page layout.
This has three landscape photo mats that are cut at  4 1/4" x 3".
 I have all edges inked with dark walnut Tim Holtz distress ink pad.
I used a scrap of the patterned paper that came with the kit for this embellishment.
 I stamped the word "Friend" using the Fiskars Friends Forever Quotes.
I used a corner punch to round the top corners. I stamped using dark walnut ink pad.
I cut this embellishment down to 3 1/2" x 2 1/2".
I had this piece left over from a 12"x 12" I cut down, so I used that here.
I cut this to 3 1/2" x 7 1/4" and I added a green ribbon from my stash to the top.
I tied a knot to one side to look like a bow.
I stamped on creme cardstock using the large dandelion stamp. I used antique brown
and then went over the strip with yellow ink. I generated the phrase using my
computer and printed it on velum. I tied three white ribbon on the right side of the strip.
The mustard cardstock is cut at 8 1/2" x 1 1/4" and the creme cardstock is cut at 8 1/4" x 1".
The second page of this layout has the photo mats on a mustard colored
 cardstock that I cut at 5 3/4" x 8 1/2". The burnt orange colored
 cardstock is cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4" and is for a landscape picture while
 the smaller photo mats are portrait style and cut at 2 3/4" x 4 1/4"
 .
I cut a large circle and made a large dandelion. I used my large dandelion stamp and stamped
 using antique brown and inked the edges with yellow ink. I made a stem using green cardstock.
I will use this for journaling. I cut the burnt orange cardstock at 2 1/2" x 5" and I
added a green ribbon at the bottom. I tied a knot at the right side to look like a bow.
I cut the patterned paper layered on top at 2 1/4" x 3 3/4".


Click below to view my YouTube video:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7