Just Dandy Club Scrap Kit (July 2011) - Pages 1 and 2

Here is the July 2011 Just Dandy Club Scrap kit. This was a fun kit to work with. It came with stencils and stamps, but no embellishments, so all the embellishments you see are hand made or duplicated. I used the scrap rap that you can find on Club Scraps website and it gives you 14 different layouts that you can do using this kit. I copied them with some adjustments because they use 12" x 12" and I use 8 1/2" x 11". 

Here is page one. I used one of the patterns as my background and used some other patterns
 as my photo mats. I double matted my photo mats. 
The off white photo mat is cut at 5 1/2" x 4", while the patterned photo mat is cut
 at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4". I have one landscape and one portrait photo mat. 

I used a circle stencil to cut two different sized circles. The first circle is stamped using a mesh stamp that came with the kit and the second circle has journaling lines drawn on it. I used a journaling stencil to draw the line.

 I have two different dandelion stencils and this is one of them.
 I used a yellow, orange, green, and brown ink to make this dandelion.
 I used a cotton ball to apply the ink to the stencil and I kept moving the stencil about
to get this look. I tied a green twine around the dandelion and tied it into a bow.

I used the Fiskars Love Phrase stamp set. I stamped on creme cardstock  that is
 cut at 8 1/4" x 1 1/4". The creme cardstock is matted on a burnt orange
cardstock which is cut at 8 1/2" x 1 1/2". I tied brown twine from The Twinery
 around the mats and tied a bow in the center. 

Here is the second page of this two page layout.
 I have one landscape photo mat which is cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4".
I used a circle stencil to cut out a circle out of burnt orange cardstock.
I used the mesh stamp to stamp on the bottom circle and the top circle.
 I used the stamp from Fiskars Friends Forever Quotes.
 I have a mustard colored patterned strip under the circles that is cut at 3 1/2" x 5".
I wrapped some brown twine around the strip. I bought the twine from The Twinery.
Here are my two portrait style photo mats on the second page.
These photo mats are cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and I put a burnt orange patterned paper
 from the photo mats on the first page on the bottom of the photo mats and I wrapped
the extra around to the back in which to keep the front loose, so I can fit a photo inside.

Click below to watch my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7