Dream In Color June 2011 Club Scrap Kit (Pages 17 and 18)

Here is pages 17 and 18 of the June 2011 Dream In Color Club Scrap kit. This is a two
 page layout using scraps and cardstock from my own stash. 

This is the first page and I have two photo mats double matted. The red cardstock is  5 1/2" x 4" and the blue cardstock is 5 1/4" x 3 3/4". The photo mats will fit a 5" x 3 1/2" landscape photo. I used my large and small metal swirls I bought at Walmart. I have a patterned strip at the bottom of the page and it is cut at 8 1/2" x 1 3/4".
The green cardstock is cut at 8 1/2" x 1"  and the white cardstock is cut at 8 1/2" x 3/4".
All the edges are inked using a burgundy ink.

The metal swirls are attached using a glue dot. I attached these in a diagonal pattern.

The photo mats are attached at an angle instead of straight.  The metal swirls on the
 left side of the page are attached straight up and down.

This is the strip of patterned paper and cardstock that is set at the bottom of the page. It can be used for journaling.

This is a look at the second page of this two page layout. 

This is a look at the metal swirls attached using glue dots. The swirls at the top are attached up and down while the swirls at the bottom of the page are attached going from left to right. 

This is the photo mat. I have two photo mats cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4".
These are single matted unlike the first page which are double matted.
One photo mat is landscape while this one is portrait.

I have these patterned papers attached to a green cardstock that is cut at 4 1/4" x 6". I made the pattern at the top of the green cardstock that is stamped numerous times using several different dream stamps. I inked white cardstock using different colors with the swirls stamp that came with the kit. It is cut at 4" x 3 1/4". The bottome patterned paper, which is a scrap left over from another layout is cut at 4" x 2 3/4". I put a red strip of cardstock between the two patterned papers to separate them. The red cardstock strip is cut 4 1/4" x 1/2".


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7