Just Dandy Club Scrap Kit (July 2011) - Pages 9 and 10

This is pages 9 and 10 of the Just Dandy Club Scrap kit.
Let's take a look at the pictures below for more detail. 
Here is the first page of this two page layout.  I have a bronze patterned paper
 that came with kit down the left side of the page and I tore it, but it is 11" long
and the other pattern at right side of page is cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/4".
 I used my journaling stencil to draw the journaling lines at the top.

I cut two circles. I cut one out of a reddish-brown cardstock and used the mesh stamp
to stamp it, and then I have a textured creme cardstock that I stamped using the large
dandelion stamp. I stapled three light blue ribbons to the bottom.
I used three different sized circles to make the layered dandelion look.
I put a light brown button in the center. I used my large dandelion stamp to stamp the circles
before cutting them to make the dandelion. Click here and go to page 3 for step by
step directions how to make dandelions. It is really quite simple.
Here is a look at the photo mat. It is double matted. The bottom mat is cut at 4" x 5 1/2" and
 the top matis cut at 3 3\4" x 5 1/4". I wrapped a lime green twine from The Twinery
 around the photo mat andtied a bow on the right side of the photo mat. I used tape on the
 backside of the photo mat to keep the twine in place.

I generated this on my computer and printed on a transparency.
 I then used my stylus to rub it onto my cardstock.
 I print on the transparency shiny side up.

This is the second page of this two page layout. I also used tore a reddish-brown
patterned paper that came with the kit and adhered it under my floral border.
 It is ripped, so the width varies, but the length is 11". 

I have a vellum quote mounted on cardstock that is cut at 3 3/4" x 2 1/2" and the vellum
quote is cut to 3 1/2" x 2 1/4". The vellum is adhered using vellum tape.
I made another dandelion, but his time i used chalk pencils and the large dandelion stencil
to chalk the different areas of the dandelion. I adhered a button in the center.
All of the dandelion layers are popped up on dimensional foam.

This is a border down the right side of the page. It is triple matted.
I stated above about the ripped layer, but the burnt orange cardstock is cut at 1 3/4" x 11".
The cream cardstock is cut at 1 1/4" x 11". I used the large dandelion
stencil to stencila dandelion border down the side.
Watch my YouTube video below to receive step by step directions.

Here are my photo mats. I made these photo mats landscape and they are cut
at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4". I wrapped a lime green twine from The Twinery around
 the photomat and then tied a bow on the right side.


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7