Just Dandy Club Scrap Kit (July 2011) - Pages 17 and 18

Here are pages 17 and 18. I double matted two different strip at the top and bottom
of the pages. I cut them in such a way that when the two pages are
brought together the strips meet and match up . I used scraps because at this
point that is all I have left in the kit is scraps. Let's take a look below at the pictures.

Here is the first page of the two page layout. I have a strip of patterned
paper to the left of the page and it is cut at 3 1/2" x 11".

I used a scrap from another layout that I laid here and cut off the excess
 and added to the second page. It is cut at 4 1/2" x 1 1/2".

I cut a large dandelion out of a circle using a stencil. I used a foam stamp
on the dandelion and the circle in the center. I took my Cuttlebug mesh
embossing folder and I heated the foam stamp and pressed it into the embossing folder
and then I inked it and stamped it onto my dandelion.  I used Fiskars Friends Forever Quotes
 in the center of the circle.  I used foam adhesive to pop up the circle from the
 center of the dandelion. This adds dimension to the page. Watch my YouTube video
at the end of this blog for detailed instruction on the stamp and how to use it.

I used a shimmer patterned paper to hold the photo mat. It is cut at 5" x 7 1/4".
I used the foam stamp that I heated and pressed into the Cuttlebug mesh
embossing folder and then I stamped onto creme cardstock.

Here is another scrap that I used to border the bottom of the page.
 I cut the excess off and added to the second page.

Here is the second page of the two page layout.
 Let's look at the pictures below for more detail.
This is the excess that I cut off from the first page. This strip is  7 1/4" x 1 1/2".
I used the same foam stamp to stamp the photo mats on this page.

I used a shimmer scrap to layer the photo mats on top. It is cut
to 7" x 7 1/4". The strip at the bottom is a continuation of
the strip on the first page.  This strip is 7 3/4" x 1 1/2".

This border to the right of the page is cut to 1" x 11".



Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7