Just Dandy Club Scrap Kit (July 2011) - Pages 21 and 22

Here are pages 21 and 22. This is the last two page layout in the July 2011 Just Dandy
 Club Scrap kit. I was able to get 22 layouts out of this kit.
Let's take a look at the pictures below.

Here is the first page of the two page layout.  This layout has several strips
of scraps that I had left from this kit. I had absolutely nothing left of this kit.

I have a border at the left of the page and it is double matted. The bottom mat is cut at
1 1/4" x 11" and the top mat is cut at 1" x 11". I cut 1" squares and put down
 the center of  the border. I put sequins in the center of each square.
The squares are popped up on foam dimensionals.

I have three strips that are double matted. They are all the same size. The bottom
mats are cut at 1" x 5 1/4" and the top mats are cut at 3/4" x 5".
 I cut a oval using my Cricut. I cut the oval at 3 1/4". I stapled a brown twine at the top.
I have a landscape photo mat at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4" and I wrapped a brown twine around
the front of the photo mat and tied a bow. I also have three double matted strips.
The bottom mat at the top of the photo mat is cut at 5 1/4" x 1" and the top mat is cut
at 5" x 3/4". The bottom mat on the strip next to the photo mat is cut at 1" x 5 1/2".
The top mat is cut at 3/4" x 5 1/4". The strip along the right side of the page
is cut at 1/2" x 5 1/4" and the bottom mat is cut at 3/4" x 5 1/2".

This photo mat is for a portrait photo and I wrapped a brown twine
around the front of the photo mat and tied a bow.

Here is the second and final page of this two page layout. The border along
the left side of the page is double matted. The bottom mat is cut
at 1 1/4" x 11" andthe top mat is cut at 1" x 11".

I have a small strip from a scrap that is double matted. The bottom mat
is cut at 1 1/4" x 3 3/4" and the top mat is cut at 1" x 3 1/4".

I have a landscape photo mat that is cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4" and I
wrapped a brown twine around the photo mat and tied a bow.
I also have two small strips that border the right side of the page next to
the photo mat. They are double matted. The bottom mats are cut at
3/4" x 3 3/4" and the top mats are cut at 1/2" x 3 1/4". I have 3
double matted squares. The bottom mats are cut at 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" and
the top mats are cut at 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" and I put a sequin in the center using a glue dot.

I have a landscape photo mat that is cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4" and wrapped a brown
twine around the photo mat and tied a bow. I have a strip that is double matted
 at the bottom of the page. The bottom mat is cut at 7" x 1 1/4" and the top mat is cut at
6 3/4" x 1" and I wrapped a brown twine around the border. I stamped the life is dandy
stamp on mustard cardstock and I centered it over the bottom border and over the twine.



Click below to view my YouTube video:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7