Just Dandy Club Scrap Kit (July 2011) - Pages 5 and 6

Here is are pages 5 and 6 of the July 2011 Club Scrap kit Just Dandy.
I made used the Scrap Rap newsletter as my guide for layout design.
I didn't get an embellishment pack with this kit because it was a
trial kit, so I had to duplicate the embellishments.
This is the first page of this two page layout.  I used a burnt orange cardstock from
the kit and I cut it down to 5 1/2" x 10". The border along the right side of the page is cut
to 1 3/4" x 11". The photo mats are cut to 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and will hold a portrait style picture. 

This embellishment I made using my Cricut. I used the elegant edge cartridge.
It is cut at 3". I tied a sheer orange ribbon at the top of the frame embellishment.

I cut two circles using my circle stencil. I took my large dandelion stamp and
stamped on the large circle.I layered a cream circle on top.
I got this idea and step by step instructions from the Scrap Rap on the
Club Scrap website.I made these dandelions using a circle.
 I show how I made them on my YouTube video.
I used my large dandelion stamp  on the circle.
 I used a antique brown ink and used a yellow and sponge applicator to ink
the edge of the dandelion's petals. I cut stems out of green cardstock.
I popped up on foam dimensionals.

Here is the second page of this two page layout. I have two landscape photo mats that are
 cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4". I used a stamp for my title from the Fiskars Friends Quotes stamp set.
 I have a patterned paper set behind the photo mats and it is cut at 8 1/4" x 8 1/2"

I have a strip at the top of the page in which I stamped friend at the top right corner.
It is cut at 8 1/2" x 1 1/4". I tied a sheer orange ribbon around the top of the orange strip.
It is the same ribbon that I used on the frame on the first page.

I copied this embellishment from the Scrap Rap layout sketch page. I cut the orange rectangle
at 3 1/4" x 5 1/4" and the mustard cardstock is cut at 2 3/4" x 4 3/4". I used my
large dandelion stamp and stamped half the stamp at the left then I took the
 phrase stamp and stamped towards the right side. I made a small dandelion
 and a stem.The dandelion is popped up on dimensional foam and the stem is
 adhered straight to the embellishment.

I wrapped a blue satin ribbon around the bottom of the page then I took
a journaling line stencil and drew some journaling lines at the right side of the page.


Click below to view my YouTube video:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7