Dream In Color June 2011 Club Scrap Kit (Pages 27 and 28)

Here are pages 27 and 28 of the Dream In Color June 2011 Club Scrap kit.
Let's look at the pictures below for more details on this layout.

Here is the first page of this two page layout.
This shows all the embellishments on the page.
All the edges has been inked using a burgundy ink pad.

Here is the patterned paper I used on the upper left side of the page.
I cut it down to 3 1/2" x 5 1/4". I took a piece of green cardstock and used a border punch
to get that lace scallop look. I used a stamp I purchased from the $1.00 bin at Walmart.

This photo mat is double matted and has been embellished using a pink felt ribbon that
came with the kit. I took a smaller piece and tied a knot to look like a bow.
I cut the white mat at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and the pink mat is cut at 4" x 5 1/2".  

I have a patterned paper scrap from the kit. It is cut to 3 1/2" x 5 1/4".
I used the same border punch to add to the bottom. I also added jewels to the bottom.

This is another photo mat that has a single mat. It is cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4".
 I used the red felt ribbon that came with the kit.
 I took a smaller piece and tied a knot in the center to look like a bow.

Here is the second page of this two page layout.
This second page is laid out in the same way as the first page.

This is a patterned mat. It is cut at 3 1/2" x 5 1/4". I used a green cardstock strip
and used a laced scallop border punch to make the embellishment at the bottom.
I added jewels down the center of the green cardstock strip.


Here is a double matted photo mat. I cut the white mat at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4".
The pink mat is cut at 4" x 5 1/2". I used a pink felt ribbon that came with the
kit to accent the bottom of the photo mat. I used a small piece of felt ribbon to tie a knot to look like a bow.

I used another patterned paper mat cut at 3 1/2" x 5 1/4". I used the same  lace
scalloped border punch to accent the bottom. I put some colored jewels
 down the center of the green cardstock strip.

Here is a single mounted photo mat. It is cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4". I used a red
felt ribbon that came with the kit to put at the bottom of the photo mat and
I took a smaller piece to tie a knot in the center to look like a bow.

Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7