Dream In Color June 2011 Club Scrap Kit (Pages 19 and 20)

Here is my most favorite layout. I love how this two page layout turned out.

I used cardstock from my own stash, but the patterend paper is from the kit.
  I used a patterend paper from the kit to house all my photo mats and some embellishments.
 It is cut at 8 1/2" x 8 1/2".  I cut a strip of green patterned paper also from the
 kit to 8 1/2" x 3 1/4".  Let's look at the pictures below in more detail.

Along the top of the page I used large pink and small purple sequins. I attached using glue dots.
I used two stamps from my stash which were the words "believe" and "dream".

I stamped the word "believe" on pink cardstock that is cut at 1 3/4" x 3/4"
 and then mounted the pink cardstock onto black cardstock
that is cut at 2" x 1".  I have it popped up on foam for added dimension.

I stamped the word "dream" onto pink cardstock that is cut at 2 1/4" x 1" and then
 I mounted the pink cardstock onto black cardstock that is cut to 2 1/2" x 1 1/4".

The photo mats are both portrait. The black photo mat is 4" x 5 1/2" and the pink
photo mat is 3 3/4" x 5 1/4". I used black and white chevron ribbon
 from my stash, which really brings this layout together
 and adds texture and dimension.

Here is the second page of this two page layout.  I used several different patterned scraps from the kit on this page. The pink pattern which is set on the bottom is cut at 5 1/4" x 4" and the green is laying on top of the pink pattern and covers up some of the pink pattern. The green pattern is cut at 7 1/4" x 3 1/2". The white pattern on the left is cut
 at 3 1/4" x 8 1/2" and the white pattern at the bottom of the page on the right is cut at 4" x 2".
The strip along the right side of the page is cut at 1" x 11".

I used a stamp phrase my stamp stash onto pink cardstock that is cut at 4" x 1".
 I have the pink mat mounted onto black cardstock that is cut at 4 1/4" x 1 1/4".
I used large pink and small purple sequins along the bottom of the pink mat.
This is also popped up on foam dimensionals.

The two photo mats are for a portrait photo. The pink photo mat is cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and a ribbon was run along the front and I used a smaller ribbon to tie a knot so it looks like a bow.  The black mat is cut at 4" x 5 1/2".


Click below to view my YouTube video:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7