Just Dandy Club Scrap Kit (July 2011) - Pages 13 and 14

Here are pages 13 and 14 of the July 2011 Just Dandy Club Scrap kit.
Let's look at the pictures below for more details about this layout. 

Here is page one of the two page layout. I used a 8 1/2" x 11" pattern paper that
came with the kit.  All cardstock used on this first page is from the kit
with the exception for the bottom photo mat.


I have two portrait photo mats. I used a green cardstock for the bottom mat that is
cut at 4" x 5 1/2" and the top mat is from the kit and it is cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4".
I wrapped lime twine from The Twinery and tied a bow.

These circles I cut using a stencil. I stamped a sentiment on the left circle with a stamp
that I had in my stash. I found a floral stamp in my stash that looks like a dandelion, so
I stamped that on the circle with my versamark and then I lightly went over it with mustard
colored chalk and a cottonball, then I stamped the sentiment.

On the second page of this two page layout I used a different 8 1/2" x 11"
 pattern paper for my background page. I took a green cardstock and cut a
 border on the right side.  I cut the border to 1 3/4" x 11".  

The photo mats are landscape and they are cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4". I wrapped a lime
 green twine from The Twinery around the photo mats and tied a bow.
All edges are inked using Tim Holtz Dark Walnut distress ink pad.

I cut circles using a stencil and I used creme cardstock for these circles.
The circles measure to be 2 3/4", so you can set your Cricut to 2 3/4" and cut the same size circles.
I used my large dandelion stencil and my zig writers and stenciled a dandelion on the middle circle.
I used a sentiment stamp from the Fiskars friends forever quotes stamp set.



Click below to view my YouTube video:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7