Just Dandy Club Scrap Kit (July 2011) - Pages 15 and 16

Here are pages 15 and 16 of the July 2011 Just Dandy Club Scrap kit. Let's look at the pictures below.
Here is the first page of the two page layout. I used a moss green cardstock from my own
stash for the background then used patterned scraps for the border  The border
on the right is double matted. The bottom mat is kraft cardstock and it is cut at 3 1/4"" x 11".
The patterned strip is cut at 3" x 11". I have another double matted strip in between the photo mats.
The bottom mat is cut at 5 1/2" x 1 3/4" and the top mat is cut at 5 1/4" x 1 1/2".
I made a large dandelion using large circle using a stencil. I stamped the dandelion using the
large dandelion stamp and antique brown ink. I cut another circle and stamped using the
dandelion stamp, but i only stamped the center of the dandelion and then put the
circle onto of the dandelion. I bought the sentiment stamp from the $1.00 bin at Walmart.
I have to photo mats that are double matted. The bottom mat is cut at
5 1/2" x 4" and the top mat is cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4". I cut a 1" strip out of creme
cardstock and I got it wide enough to wrap around the back of the bottom photo mat.
I took brown twine and I twisted it to make loops and adhered it using glue dots.
I then put sequins in a variety of places around the loops.
Here is the second page to this two page layout.
 Let's look at the photos below for more details.
I have a strip along the left side and it is double matted. The bottom mat is kraft
cardstock cut at 2 3/4" x 8 1/4" and the top mat is cut at 2 1/4" x 8".
I added a small strip and double matted with kraft cardstock. The bottom mat is cut at
2 3/4" x 1 1/4" and the top mat is cut at 2 1/4" x 1".  I layered sequins on top using glue dots.
 I added a large double matted strip on top of the photo mats. The bottom mat is cut at 5 1/2" x 1 1/4"
and the top mat is cut at 5 1/4" x 1" and I layered sequins on top in the same way as the one
at the bottom of the page and attached the sequins using glue dots.
I cut a reddish-brown cardstock to fit both photo mats.
It is cut at 5 1/2" x 8"and the photo mats are cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4".

At the bottom of the page I have yet another strip double matted. The bottom mat
 is cut at 8 1/2" x 1 1/4" and the top mat is cut at 8 1/4" x 1".



Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7