Just Dandy Club Scrap Kit (July 2011) - Pages 3 and 4

Here are pages 3 and 4 of the Just Dandy Club Scrap Kit (July 2011).
I used cardstock and patterned paper from the kit
otherwise everything else is from my own stash.

Here is a look at the first page of the two page layout.

On upper right and left side of the page I used two stamps that came with the kit.
 I inked the dandelion stamp up with a yellow ink then I stamped over it with a antique brown.
I have a photo mat cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4" and I rounded the corners and
 tied hemp cord at the bottom.I inked all the edges with Tim Holtz dark walnut distress ink.

I used a oval stencil to cut out these ovals. I used the mesh stamp on the burnt orange oval.
I used the friends forever quotes stamp set on the creme cardstock.
 I stamped using the dark walnut.

I have three small photo mats that are cut at 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" and I ran through
the mesh cuttlebug embossing folder. I went over the embossed area lightly
with the Tim Holtz dark walnut ink to bring out the mesh embossed area.

Here is a look at second page. Let's look at the pictures below
 for further detail about this layout.

These two photo mats are cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and they are run through the
cuttlebug mesh embossing folder. I went over lightly with the Tim Holtz dark walnut ink.

I cut a rectangle out using a stencil and then I took a square stencil and traced on top
 of the rectangle and then cut the square out to make my own polaroid frame.
 I stamped using the mesh stamp that came with the kit on creme cardstock
 and glued it to the underside of the polaroid frame. I used brown hemp
cord and tied three knots down the right side of the polaroid frame.
 I used some phrase brads that Ihad bought from
 Tuesday Morning and put those along the bottom.

I have landscape photo mat that is cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4".
 I added hemp cord at the bottom and tied a knot in the middle.

Click below to view my YouTube video:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7