Dream In Color June 2011 Club Scrap Kit (Pages 29 and 30)

This is the last two pages of the Dream In Color June 2011 Club Scrap kit.
Look at the pictures below for more details on this layout.

Here is the first page of the two page layout. I have a green strip of cardstock,
which holds the photo matsand it's cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".
 There is a pink mat at the bottom left and it is cut at 3 1/4" x 2".
The patterned mat is cut at 3" x 1 3/4".The strip on the right is at
 the edge of the page and continues on the second page when
they are put together. The pink is cut at 12" x 1 1/4" and the
 patterned mat is cut at 11 3/4" x 1". I laid it down on the first page
 and cut off the excess then added the rest to the second page.
Let's look at the pictures below.

I layered several different pieces together here. I also put it right to the edge
 because the other pieces of these papers are on the second page, so when
the pages are brought back together the pieces become one. The pink mat is cut at
6 1/4" x 2". I attached it to the first page and the excess I cut off and then added to the
edge of the second page. I stamped using a stamp I bought at Walmart.
 I used a Martha Stewart lace border punch and added a
 jewel in the scallop of the border punch.
This photo mat is single matted and is cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4".
I made this paper using a swirls stamp that came with the kit and several different ink pads.
I stamped using many different types of font stamps using the word "dream".
I cut a pink strip to fit at the bottom of the photo mat. It is cut at 6" x 1" and I wrapped
 the excess around to the back of the white mat, so a photo can be slid underneath.
I cut a lace border in the dream paper and layered it on top of the pink cardstock.

I have two small patterned pieces that are mounted on pink cardstock.
They are cut at the same size which is 2 3/4" x 3 1/2".
The patterned papers are cut at 2 1/2" x 3 1/4".
I also have a green patterned paper mounted on pink cardstock
that is mounted at the edge of the page, so it can continue onto the second page.
The pink cardstock is cut at 6 1/2" x 1 1/4".
 I attached it to the first page then cut off the excess
and attached to the left side of the page on the second page.
The green patterned paper is cut at 6 1/4" x 1".
Here is the second page of this two page layout.
I used a lot of small scraps on this page. I cut a green cardstock to hold the photo mats.
It is cut at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"

This is the other half of the mats that were on the first page.  I attached to the first page
then cut off excess and attached to the edge of the second page.

Here is a double matted strip on the top right side of the page.
The pink mat is cut at 5" x 2" while the patterned mat is cut at  4 3/4" x 1 3/4".

Here is a look at the photo mats. I did the same using a strip of pink
 and mounting a strip of the dream paper I made onto the pink mat.
I cut a border in the dream paper. I mounted a red felt ribbon tied
in a knot to look like a bow. The size of these mats were discussed above.
 I cut the excess off the first page and attached here on the second
page then added the red felt bow. I cut the patterned mat to the right at 4 1/2" x 1".
The pink mat is cut at 4 3/4" x 1 1/4".  The pink mat on the left bottom of the page
 is cut at 12" x 1 1/4" while the patterned mat was cut at 11 3/4" x 1".
This is the excess that was cut off the first page. The pink mat on the right
side of the page is cut at 1" x 1 1/4" while the patterned mat is cut at 3/4" x 1".

The photo mats are for a portrait style picture while on the first page
the mats will hold a landscape style photo. I put a pink strip at the bottom of the photo mat.
It is cut at 4 1/4" x 1" and then I cut a strip of the dream paper I made and used a
border punch to mount on the pink mat. I attached the excess to the back of the photo mat to
keep the strip free to slip a photo underneath with no problems.

Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7