Just Dandy Club Scrap Kit (July 2011) - Pages 19 and 20

Here are pages 19 and 20. I again used a lot of scraps for these layouts.
Let's look at the pictures below for more detail.

Here is page one of the two page layout. I have a long strip of patterned
 paper down the centerof the page and it is cut at 1" x 9 1/2".

I used my journaling stamp on this scrap of paper from the kit. It is cut at 3 1/4" x 4 1/2".
 I have a small strip under the journaling card that is cut at 3 1/2" x 1".

I have a scrap of the dandelion paper cut at 3 1/2" x 5".

 I used my dandelion stamp and stamped the right corner
of the layout and I used the phrase stamp to stamp over the dandelion.

Here is the photo mat that is cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and I wrapped some
 lime green twine around the photo mat and tied a bow.
Here is the second page of this two page layout.
Let's look below at the pictures for more detail.

I stamped the dandelion and phrase to the left of the page.  I also have a small strip
above the stamping cut at 3 1/4" x 1" and the strip to the right of the stamping
is cut at 1 1/2" x 5 1/2".  These were scraps left over from the kit.

This is the photo mat that is cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and a lime green twine
is wrapped around the photo mat and tied with a bow.

This strip is cut at 3 1/4" x 11". I used the same blue foam stamp that I pressed into the
 Cuttlebug mesh embossing folder. I also used a stamp that I had in my stash that looks
 like dandelionsand colored the stamp using my Zig Writers then stamped a border.
I wrapped a pale yellow ribbon at the top and tied a knot to look like a bow.

Here is a closer look at the stamp that I colored using my Zig Writers.
 I put a sequin in the center of each flower and attached using a glue dot.



Click below to view my YouTube video:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7