Comfort Zone Club Scrap Kit (October 2011) - Pages 1 and 2

Here are pages 1 and 2 of the October 2011 Comfort Zone Club Scrap kit.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout. I have two
photo mats that are 3 3/4" x 5 1/4". I have a patterned paper
set behind the photo mats and that is cut at 8" x 8". 

I have two green photo mats or they can be used as just an embellishment.
Those are cut at 1 1/2" x 1 3/4" and I have a metal key that came in the kit
set in between the photo mats. I tied a green ribbon to the key that also came in the kit.

These are stickers from the kit. The come already cut apart, so I didn't cut them.
I layered them onto green cardstock that is cut at 8 1/2" x 2 1/4".

Here is page two of this two page layout.
I have three photo mats one is cut at  3" x 4 1/4"
 and two photo mats are cut at 4 1/4" x 3".

I made this library pocket. I used the pockets that came with the kit
as a template and made my own stencil. I stamped a set of leaves on the
front of this pocket. The stamp is from my stash. I used the same stamp on the
green cardstock, which I will use for my journaling. I cut a
maroon cardstock to fit on the inside of the pocket. 

I ran green ribbon across the bottom of the page. The ribbon came in the kit.
I used stickers from the sticker sheet that came in the kit. I mounted
them onto green cardstock. The green cardstock is cut at 1 3/4" x 2 1/4".



Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7