My First Month Baby Layout (2013)

This is a one page baby layout. I used kraft cardstock to trim the safety pin paper I
purchased from Big Lots. I used green pattern paper from Girl Power paper pad.
I have borders at the top and bottom of the layout. I punched a border using Martha Stewart
border punch out of the green pattern from Girl Power stack and then I punched the same
border using kraft cardstock and layered them on top of each other.

I have these embellishments layered at the top of the page. I have used
the chevron stamp from Walmart using three different colors.
I have two cut aparts from the Baby Girl stack. I used safety pin
stickers that I have had for a long time. I found the pastel
clothespin at Walmart down the party aisle near the baby shower items.

I have to double matted photo mats. The bottom mat is kraft cardstock and it is
cut at 3 3/4" x 4 1/4" and the top safety pin mats are cut at 3 1/2" x 4".  I
wrapped a light yellow twine around the photo mats and attached a safety pin.
This is the embellishment cluster at the bottom.  I used the same chevron stamp
with the three different colored inks. I have three cut aparts from the Baby
Girl paper stack and I used a clothespin that i found down the party aisle at Walmart.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7