Comfort Zone Club Scrap Kit (October 2011) - Pages 9 and 10

Here are pages 9 and 10 of the Comfort Zone October 2011 Club Scrap kit.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout.
My photo mat is cut at 6 1/2" x 4 1/4. It is cut to fit two 3" x 4" photos.
I tore some patterned papers and I placed them in three places on the layout. 

I put some word stickers on the patterned cardstock that I tore at the
top of the layout. The torn patterned paper measures 8 1/2" x 2". 

At the bottom of the layout I have another torn patterned paper. It measures
8 1/2" x 2 1/2". I used a word sticker with the year along with Thickers that came in the kit.

This is along the right side of the page. I tore this one as well.
It measures 1 1/2" x 11".  I used ribbon from the kit and tied three knots
around this strip of cardstock.

Here is page two of this two page layout.

I have a photo mat at the top left corner and it is cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4".
I have a library card tucked underneath. I tore the bottom of the library card as well.
I have a patterned paper that I tore and it measures 8 1/2" x 1 1/4".
 I tied three knots around the strip as I did on the first page.
I used my Thickers that came with the kit to make the word home.
I cut a circle using a stencil then I used a stamp from the kit and stamped on top.

At the bottom of the layout I have another photo mat that is cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4" and
I have another library card, which I tore the bottom of the library card.



Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7