Eleven Months Baby Layout (2013)


Here I have a 11 Months Baby Layout. I did this for my niece.
I used Antique Dots paper stack from My Mind's Eye for my backgrounds and photo mats.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.
Here is page one of the two page layout. I have two photo mats
that are cut at 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" and I tied a mint green twine around
the photo mats and then tied a bow.

I have a scallop oval that I cut from Gypsy Wanderings and is cut at 3 1/4". I used
a number card came from 5th and Frolic. It was a cut apart.
The word "months" came from the Oh Snap letter stickers.
The nut is cut from Mickey and Friends at 3".
The scalloped border behind the arrow border is from Crate Paper DIY Shop.
The arrow border is cut from When I Was a Kid at 3". I used a brown polka dot
washi tape that I purchased from Michaels and cut a fishtail banner at one end.
I cut Chip from Mickey and Friends cartridge at 4".

Here I have a photo mat that is cut at 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" and I wrapped some mint
twine around the photo mat and tied a bow. I made a pocket with this photo mat
and put some polaroid cards for journaling behind it. The cards came from 5th and Frolic
and were part of the cut apart sheets included in the paper stack.

I used the same embellishments as the middle right side of the page and added them to the bottom left.
I have cut Dale from Mickey and Friends cartridge at 4".
Here is the second page of the two page layout.
Let's look at the pages below for more details.

In the upper left corner I used that same scallop border from Crate Paper DIY Shop.
I used the same arrow border from When I Was a Kid cut at 3". I have this same
embellishment cluster in the middle right of the page and again at the bottom left. 

I have Donald cut from Mickey and Friends cartridge at 5".  You
can see the embellishment cluster  towards the middle edge of the layout.

I have two photo mats on this page as well and they are cut at 3 1/2" x 3 1/2.
I wrapped mint twine around the photo mats and then tied a bow.
I made a pocket out of this photo mat, so i could add more journaling cards.
The cards I am not sure where they came from. I looked
through all my cut aparts and don't see them, so they may have been project life cards.
Here is a look at the bottom of the page. I have a third area of embellishments.
I have Mickey from Mickey and Friends cut at 5".


Click below to view my YouTube videos:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7