Eight Months Baby Layout (2013)

Here is a two page 8 months baby layout. I used Crate Paper On Trend
 paper collection for my background page and some embellishments.
Let's look below for more detail about this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout. This layout took me a very
long time to make. I used prima flowers that I purchased from Tuesday Morning.
I have a pink cardstock from Nursery Tales stack and it is cut at 6" x 6 3/4".
I used a fiskars border punch to punch a border out of gray cardstock and layer under the pink
cardstock then I took a mint green cardstock and ran through my Big Shot
and the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder. 

I used this embellishment as part of my title.
It came from the On Trend paper collection as well.
I tied a mint green ribbon around a green metallic paperclip and used that
to attach the number card to the top of the layot.

Here I have Flower which is from Disney Classics cartridge and he is cut at 5".
He is sitting in flowers, but instead of using the flowers that cut with the
Cricut I decided to use Prima flowers and added bling inside of them.

I have two photo mats that are 5 1/4" x 3 3/4" and I tied a ribbon around them and tied a knot.
I have this handheld tool that I ran the paper through to give it that wavy embossed look. 

Here I have another card from the On Trend paper collection. It is a cut apart.
 I used Oh Snap letter stickers for the word "months". 

I have Thumper who is from Disney Classics also and cut at 5".
I used my grass border punch and made a grass border. I set Thumper behind
the grass then layered Prima flowers on top, so it would look like he was sitting in flowers also.

Here is a wider angle of the bottom of the page and a look at
Thumper with the flowers and photo mat. I love this layout.

Here is page two of this two page layout. You can see the pink and mint green
cardstock layered behind the photo mats along with the border punch I used.
The pink cardstock is the same size as the first page. I just took at 12"x 12" and cut it in half.

I have three photo mats on this page. Two are cut at 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" and the
other one is cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4". I ran these photo mats through my tool that
gives them the wavy textured look. I wrapped ribbon around the photo mats
and tied a knot. I have a journaling card from the On Trend paper collection
set behind the photo mat on the left side of the page and I tied a mint green
ribbon at the top of a paperclip as I did on the first page and used that to attach
the journaling card to the photo mat, so it can be easily removed to read the journaling.

Here you can see my grass border that I cut using my Fiskars grass border punch.
I punched it out twice. Once in light green and another time in green and then I layered them together.
Bambi is also from the Disney Classics cartridge and is cut at  5". I also have him sitting
in Prima flowers and added bling to the middle of all of them.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7