Comfort Zone Club Scrap Kit (October 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

Here are pages 11 and 12 of the Comfort Zone October 2011 Club Scrap kit.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is the first page of the two page layout.

I used these wood shapes that came in the embellishment pack and I used
sentiment stamps from Fiskars to stamp on top of the wood shapes.
I had to use Staz On in order to keep the ink vivid otherwise other inks tend to be absorbed by the wood.

I have two photo mats that are double matted. The bottom mat is cut at
5 1/2" x 4" and the top mat is cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4". I used a stamp
from my stash to stamp on top of the photo mat.

I used these stickers that came in the embellishment pack of the kit.
They came cut apart, so I didn't do that. I did mount them
 on green cardstock, which is cut at 5" x 2 1/4".

Here is page two of the two page layout.

I used this circle that was in the paper for my journaling. I stamped the word
friends using a stamp by Fiskars in my stash. I used a journaling lines stencil to
draw my journaling lines onto the circle because I can't write in a straight line.

I have a small photo mat that is cut at 2 1/2" x 2 3/4". I used a wood shape and
stamped a sentiment on it using Staz On ink and a stamp from Studio G.

I have two photo mats. One photo mat is portrait and the other is
 landscape, but they both are cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3 /4". 


Click below to view my YouTube video:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7