Comfort Zone Club Scrap Kit (October 2011) - Pages 3 and 4

Here is a two page layout using the Comfort Zone Club Scrap Kit from October 2011.
Let's look below for further details about this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout. On this page I have 4 small and one large photo mat.
The four small photo mats are cut at 2" x 2" and the large one is cut at 3 3/4' x 5 1/4".
I wrapped twine from The Twinery around the large mat and tied a bow.
I cut along lines in a patterned paper and layered two of the large pieces
on this first page and the smaller cuts on the second page.

This is a cut apart and I also cut apart the year 2011 and set it on top.
 I have a punch apart that I clipped to the top right corner using a metallic
paperclip from my stash.  I tied a ribbon around the paperclip. I set a
metal key under the year and tied a ribbon around it. The ribbon came in the kit.

I have four small photo mats cut from a patterned paper that came in the kit.
It is cut at 2" x 2". Those can be used for a photo or just to use as embellishment.

Here is a look at the punch apart that I clipped to the top right corner.
I purchased the metallic paperclip from the Dollar Tree.
I tied a knot around the paperclip. The ribbon came in the kit.

Here is page two of the two page layout. I have the two small pieces
from cutting apart a patterned paper on this page.
I have a strip from the cut apart sheet layered onto the right side of the page.
I have three photo mats layered down the side of the page. They are cut at 2 1/4" x 2 1/4".

I have two large photo mats that are cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4" with twine wrapped around the photo mat
three times and I tied a bow. The top mat has a punch apart layered underneath it.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7