Love With All My Heart Baby Layout

Here is a layout I did for my niece's baby. I told her I would make her a scrapbook.
This one I used the Baby Girl paper pack purchased from Michaels.
I did a lot of embellishing to this layout. Let's look below for more details about this layout.
Here is page one of the two page layout. I have one landscape and one portrait
style photo mats. They are both cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4". 

Here is the first embellishment cluster at the top of the page. I bought
the chevron stamp from Walmart's dollar bin. I stamped them in three different colors.
I used several different stamps. I have a rocking horse and baby banner that I used stamps from
my own stash and then I have the scallop circle and the word "love" which is a stamp set I
purchased several years ago from Big Lots. I don't remember who the company is.
I have some fish tail banners set behind the stamps at the top which is from Love mini book
from the Cricut Craft Room. It is cut at 2". I have a metal circle tag that I've had for a while,
which I purchased from Big Lots. I have baby sequins and I used a bear here along with some hearts.
I used pink twine and just twirled it to get loops and adhered it to the page.

This is the second embellishment cluster set in the middle or the page at the left side of the page.
I used a large dovetail banner from Love Mini Book cut at 4" behind the embellishments. I have a
cut apart from the Baby Girl paper pack.  All of the stamps on this layout is from the same stamp set that I purchased from Big Lots. I stamped the ticket using a aqua ink. I stamped the scallop circle, but I stamped it using a soft pink.
I set that onto of the ticket and then I stamped a sentiment tag, which I used a black eyelet
 and then added some aqua twine. I used a baby bottle and heart sequins.
I wrapped a aqua or mint colored twine around the photo mats and tied a bow.
Here is page two of this two page layout. I have the same embellishment
 clusters as the first page, but I used a few different sentiment stamps. 

Here is the first embellishment cluster set at the top right of the page. I have a small
dovetail banner from the Love Mini Book, which was cut at 2". I have a metal rimmed
tag with a ticket stamped in pink. I have the scalloped circle stamped in green with the
"our love story" sentiment stamp set on top. I did the same twisting of pink twine to make loops around the embellishments as I did the first page. I used the same chevron stamps by each embellishment cluster.
I placed a baby bottle and heart sequins. I dropped the hearts on the page and where they fell is where I adhered them.

Here is the second embellishment cluster on the second page. I used the large dovetail
banner cut at 4". I used a cut apart from the Baby Girl paper pack and I put a pink glitter glue
in the center of the flowers to give them more sparkle. I stamped the ticket in green ink while the scallop
circle is stamped using pink ink and then I stamped a sentiment and placed that on top. I used a bear
and heart sequins around the embellishments.

I have two photo mats on this page as well. One is landscape and one is portrait, but
they both are cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4". I wrapped aqua or mint twine around the photo mat three
 times and attached it to the back with tape and then I tied a bow.




Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7