Four Months Baby Layout (2013)

Here is a two page baby layout. I love how this layout turned out.
I used cardstock from my stash and some old patterned paper I have had for a while.
I used Best of Pixar Cricut cartridge. Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is the first page of the two page layout. I have a yellow border, which I cut
with a decorative scissors and placed above and below the middle patterned paper.
I cut the blue patterned paper to 8 1/2" x 5 1/2". 

This is Mike from the Best of Pixar cartridge and he is cut at 4 3/4".

I have two photo mats that are double matted. One photo mat is landscape while the other
one is portrait. They are both cut the same sizes. The orange mat is cut at 4" x 5 1/2"
and the purple mat is cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4". I used a ribbon from my stash to wrap around the photo mats.
I used some buttons I purchased from Joanns and tied a bow using orange twine.

Here I have cut Boo which is cut at 5". I placed her on my
letter stickers, so she looks like she is walking on them.

I used letter stickers, which is something for me to get used to because I always cut
my titles using my Cricut. I wanted to get into using more letter stickers in my titles.
I used Cosmo Cricket Typeset stickers and then Thickers Sunset.

Here is page two of the two page layout. I did the same as the first page
with the patterned paper in the center with a border that I cut using decorative scissors.

This is Sully and he is cut at 6".

This is for journaling and it came from the Best of Pixar cartridge as well.
I cut the border for it too. It is cut at 4".

I have two double matted photo mats. The pink mat is cut at 3 3/4" x 3 3/4"
and the blue mat is cut at 3 1/2" x 3 1/2". I used ribbon from my collection and wrapped
it around the photo mats and then attached pink buttons to the ribbon and
then I tied a bow through the button using a pink twine.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7