Five Months Baby Layout (2013)

Here is a Five Months Baby Layout I did for my niece and great nephew.
I used paper from Stack 7 paper stack. Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout. I used leaf sequins
that I received from my other niece who is into scrapbooking. She shared some of
her supplies with me since I've shared my supplies with her.

I have cut Chip from Mickey & Friends cartridge. He is cut at 6".
The trees are printed on the paper, so I thought it would be neat to use my
exacto blade and cut around them and fit chip and my photo mat behind the trees.

The title I cut using Mickey Font and I used the charm feature.
I cut them at 1 1/2". I used some mint green brads from my stash.
I believe I bought them from either Big Lots or Tuesday Morning.

Here I have two double matted photo mats. The bottom mat is cut at
4" x 4" and the top photo mat is cut at 3 3/4" x 3 3/4". I wrapped a ribbon
around the photo mats and tied a knot. I like how ribbon or twine dresses up a photo mat.

Here is page two of the two page layout.
I used leaf sequins on this page as well. I dropped them
onto the page and where they fell is where I adhered them.

I cut Dale at 6" from the Mickey & Friends cartridge.

I made this library pocket from a stencil I made. I cut the pocket from the
pastel green cardstock and then I cut a blue cardstock to adhere to the inside
of the pocket and then I cut the peach cardstock at 2 1/2" x 4". It can be
used for journaling and can be easily removed. I hand cut the
fish tail banner and I used my baby quotes stamp set from Fiskars.
I used an arrow brad and attached it to the banner.

I have two double matted photo mats on this page as well. The peach cardstock is cut at 4" x 5 1/2"
for the portrait photo mat and the landscape photo mat is cut the same.
 The blue cardstock is cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4". I wrapped green ribbon around the photo mats and tied a knot.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7