Comfort Zone Club Scrap Kit (October 2011) - Pages 7 and 8


Here are pages 7 and 8 of the Comfort Zone October 2011 Club Scrap Kit.
Let's look below for more detail about this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout.
I have two photo mats that are 3 3/4" x 5 1/4". I wrapped some twine
around the photo mats and tied a bow. I have a punch apart adhered
to the top of the photo mat on the right side of the page and I tied
a knot around each prong of the punch apart. 

This is a look at the bottom of the page. I did some stamping.


Here is a flower I made using three different size and shape stamps that came with the kit.
I stamped the large floral stamp on green, the medium flower on maroon or burgundy and the small
flower on tan cardstock. I layered them together to make one large flower. 
I have a cut apart sentiment that I used at the bottom of the page under my photo mat
on the left side of the page. I used a metal key that came in the kit. I tied a knot
around the top of the key and then wrapped the ribbon around to the back of the layout.
Here is page two of this two page layout.
At the top of the page I have one photo mat that is cut at 5 3/4" x 4 1/4".
I have two cut aparts that are set on top of the photo mat. The cut apart on the
 left I have a punch apart and it is attached using a paperclip. I
wrapped a piece of twine from The Twinery around the photo mat and tied a bow.
At the bottom of the page I have a photo mat set on top of a burgundy cardstock
that is cut at 4" x 5 1/4". The photo mat is cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4". I wrapped twine
around this photo mat as well and tied a bow. I have a small library card
set the to the left of the page and have a punch apart attached to the library card using a paperclip.
Click below to view my video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7