Comfort Zone Club Scrap Kit (October 2011) - Pages 21 and 22

Here are pages 21 and 22 of the Comfort Zone October 2011 Club Scrap kit.
This is the last of this kit. Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout. I have a strip of green cardstock along the top of the
page and it is cut at 8 1/2" x 1 1/2" and I have a small piece of patterned paper set on top and it
is cut at 8 1/2" x 1". I have a word sticker that I set at the top left corner of the page.
I have three strips of cardstock and patterned paper on the right side of the page.
They are cut at 1" x 11" and spaced evenly along the right and then I placed my photo mats
on top so that way my photo mats have something anchoring them and they are not floating on the page.

I have used my Thickers that came with the embellishment pack to make my title.
This was my first time using Thickers and now I have a obsession and have increased
my inventory of Thickers. I found them at Tuesday Morning for $1.99 and almost bought them out.

I used the library pocket templates that I made using the pockets that came in the kit.
I made it using green cardstock then I cut a burgundy or maroon cardstock and I stamped leaves
that I got with the kit and set that inside the pocket. I have a cut apart that I set inside the
pocket as well. I also stamped leaves from my stash and set that in the front of the pocket.

I have two photo mats that are cut at 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" and I wrapped
some orange ribbon around the photo mats and tied a knot.

Here is page two of the two page layout. I have a small scrap of patterned paper set behind the
photo mats and it is cut at 6 1/2" x 1". I have a border at the top of the page and it is cut at
8 1/2" x 1 1/4" and I cut creme cardstock with a decorative scissors and set it behind the burgundy colored cardstock.

I used more Thickers from the embellishment pack to complete my title.

I have two photo mats and they are cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and I wrapped
a green ribbon around the photo mats and tied a knot.
I have a punch apart that I attached to the top of the photo mat on the right.

At the bottom of the page I have a large strip of patterned paper that is cut at 8 1/2" x 2 1/4" and
I have a small strip of parchment paper that is cut at 8 1/2" x 1/2".  I used word stickers to the strips.
I had a cut apart left, so I adhered that to the right side of the page. It has the water droplets decorating
the top, which it came that way.


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7