Comfort Zone Club Scrap Kit (October 2011) - Pages 19 and 20


Here are pages 19 and 20 of the Comfort Zone October 2011 Club Scrap kit.
Let's take a look below for further details about this layout.
Here is page one of the two page layout. I layered several small scraps on this layout.
I have a green cardstock layered behind the photo mat on the right side of the page
and it is cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and  I have a small piece of a library card
that was a scrap from tearing the bottom of a card in a previous layout set underneath.
I have a strip going across the middle of the page. It is cut at 8 1/2" x 3 1/4" and I used decorative
scissors to cut a strip that I layered underneath the top and bottom.
I have three photo mats that are double matted. The bottom mat is cut at 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
while the top mat is cut at 3 1/4" x 3 1/4". I wrapped a ribbon around the photo mats.
I used a stamp from my stash and cut it out and layered that on top of the ribbon.

Using one of the floral stamps from the kit I stamped this flower and cut it out
then I layered a word sticker on top. I mounted it on cardstock and it is cut at 2" x 1 1/2".


 I  used stickers that I had left over and I put them on kraft
 cardstock and those are cut at 1 1/2" x 2 1/4".



I used a stencil to cut these circles and then I stamped a swirl using a stamp from the kit.
I have them popped up on dimensional adhesive.


Here is page two of the two page layout. I have a border at the top of the page.
It is cut at 8 1/2" x 1" and I used a decorative scissors to cut a decorative border
out of creme cardstock and layered it behind the black cardstock.
I have creme cardstock set behind the photo mat and it is cut at 6" x 6" and the
green cardstock behind the photo mat as well is cut at 8 1/2" x 3 1/4". 

  
I used a punch apart and put that along the right side of the photo mat.
I tied a ribbon from the kit around the prongs of the punch apart and tied a knot.
I wrapped green ribbon round the photo mats on this page as I did on the first page
and added a stamp. I cut more circles with a swirl stamp in the center and then
put one at the top right and one at the bottom right of the page.

I have a torn library card set under the creme cardstock that is under the photo mat.
I have two stickers that I put on pumpkin colored cardstock and it is cut at
1 3 /4" x 2 1/4". I have a sentiment card that came from the cut apart sheet set between the two stickers.


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7