Comfort Zone Club Scrap Kit (October 2011) - Pages 15 and 16

Here are pages 15 and 16 of the Comfort Zone October 2011 Club Scrap Kit.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout. At the bottom of the layout
I have a strip of cardstock, which I stamped with a stamp from the kit.
The strip is cut at 8 1/2" x 1 1/2". I used a cut apart and
 adhered it to the right side of the cardstock strip.
I have a patterned strip on the left side of the page and it is cut at 1" x 11".
I have a green patterned paper set behind the photo mats and it is cut at 8" x 5".
I have another patterned paper set behind the photo mat on the
right side of the page and it is cut at 4 1/4" x 3 1/2".

I have two photo mats that are cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4". I used a stamp from the
 kit to stamp on the photo mats. I used Versa Mark ink.
I wrapped a ribbon from the kit around the photo mats and tied a knot. 

I cut these circles using a stencil and then I used the swirl stamp
 from the kit to stamp in the center of the circles.

Here is page two from the two page layout.
I have two photo mats that are cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4". I wrapper
a ribbon from the kit around each photo mat and tied a knot.
I used scraps on this layout. I have a strip along the right side of the page
and it is cut at 1" x 11".  I have two scraps set under the left photo mat. The green
cardstock is cut at 3 1/2" x 4" and the orange cardstock is cut at 5" x 3 1/2".

I stamped this flower using the three different type and size flower stamps
that I got with my kit. I had to add the stamps, so I paid extra for them. I stamped
them on three different colors then layered them together and then I tied
a bow using ribbon I received in my embellishment pack  and adhered it using a glue dot.

This is a punch apart and I used a sentiment stamp from the kit. I used a
paperclip that I purchased from the dollar store to attach it to the photo mat.
I have a small cut apart that I put across both pages then cut, and put the remainder
on the second page, so when they are put back together the cut apart pieces back together.
I have another strip at the bottom of the page that I stamped as well.
It is cut at 8 1/2" x 1 3/4". I also used the water droplet stamp using Versa Mark before
stamping it with the leaf stamp. I put two more circles I cut using a stencil and stamped
using the swirl stamp and I did put them on dimensional adhesive.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7