Nine Months Baby Layout (2013)

Here is a two page 9 months baby layout I completed for my niece and great nephew.
I made this background paper myself. I used scraps from many different
paper collections because I was trying to use up my scraps.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout.
Let me see if I can explain how I made this page. I took my drywall tape I purchased at Lowes
and I set it at the bottom right side of the page and the top left side of the page and I
mist it using brown mist and mocha mist that I made. I removed it from the paper and let it dry.
I did some small misting to the top right and bottom left.
At the top left corner of the layout I took three different colored polka dot washi tape
and I put it over the drywall tape that I mist on the page. I cut fishtail or dovetails in the tape.
I took a scrap of paper and cut a fishtail in it and layered it on top of the washi tape
and then I put my title on top of that. The "nine" came from Cosmo
Cricket Typeset letter stickers and "months" came from some yellow stickers
 that I have in my stash for several years now and I finally used some of them. Yay!!

Here you can see the drywall tape I mist I used behind some of my paper layers.
I have this journaling card that is from either Lucky Charms or DIY Shop.
I didn't write down where the embellishments came from.
I added a wood veneer heart to the top.

This is a look at the journaling card pulled out of the pocket.
This will give her a place to do her journaling.

This card is from either DIY Shop or Lucky Charm collection. I didn't
write down which collection it came from. I used a love phrase stamp from Fiskars.

The different layers are just scraps from my patterned scraps drawer.
The bottom layer is cut at 6 3/4" x 6 1/4. The green cardstock is cut at 4 1/4 x 5 3/4".
The green floral is cut at 3" x 5 1/4". The aqua printed paper is cut at 6" x 5" and the floral paper
is cut at 6" x 3 1/2". The photo mats are cut at 2 3/4" x 3". 

These jars are from the Lucky Charms paper collection.
I used three different kinds of washi tape from my collection on the bottom
of the page and then layered the jar on top, which I added on dimensional adhesive.

Here is page two of the two page layout.  I have embellished the same except I
added a few different embellishments. I did the top left and bottom right corners
the same with the washi tap. I added a velum word "life" at the top left and then a chipboard
frame over that and added a wood veneer heart. 

Here is a look at the embellishments in the left corner as well as the drywall tape.

I used the same washi tape as the first page, but used a different jar.
This jar is on dimensional adhesive as well.

All the paper layers are the same size as the first page, but I added a sticker
from the On Trend collection. I purchased it from Tuesday Morning.

I have this card that came from Lucky Charms paper collection.
It slips behind the paper layers and gives her an area
 for either pictures or even more journaling. 

Here is a look at the card out from behind the paper layers.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7