Three Months Baby Layout (2013)

This is a one page layout I did. It is for my niece.
The paper is from the Playtime paper stack. I let the paper do most of the embellishing.

The photo mats are cut at 3 1/4" x 3 1/4. This was the scrap from cutting
this paper down from a 12" x 12" to a 8 1/2" x 11".  I cut them down to three
photo mats and then put them down, so the vine is back together. I
wrapped green twine around the left side of the photo mats and then tied a ribbon.

I cut a title from Gypsy Font and it is cut at 1".
 I layered it down one of the vines.

This is a journaling card that I cut from Gypsy Wanderings.
I cut it at 3 1/2".


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7