Comfort Zone Club Scrap Kit (October 2011) - Pages 17 and 18

Here are pages 17 and 18 of the Club Scrap October 2011 Club Scrap kit.
At this point in the kit all I have left are scraps.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout. I have two small photo mats
which are cut at 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" and I wrapped some twine around them and tied a knot.
I cut some parchment paper and set that behind the photo mats. I cut
it down to 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and using a decorative scissors I cut a border
to place above and below the parchment paper.

Here at the top I have a strip of patterned paper that I had as a scrap and I cut the edge
with a decorative scissors and layered it onto parchment paper. The patterned paper
measures 8 1/2" x 1 1/4" and the parchment paper measures 8 1/2" x 1  1/2".
I used Thickers that came in the embellishment pack to make my title.

At the bottom of the page I did the same border as the top. I cut a
patterned paper with decorative scissors and layered it on top of parchment paper.

Here is page two of the two page layout.
I have two photo mats that are 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" and I wrapped twine
around the photo mats and tied a knot.

I used the same technique as the first page to do the top and bottom border strip.
I made these flowers, but I used parchment paper and different colored inks
to stamp the flowers instead of different colored papers. I really like how they turned out.

Here is a look at the bottom border, which is the same as the first page.
I cut patterned paper with a decorative scissors then I layered it on top of parchment paper.

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7