Six Months Baby Layout (2013)


Here is a two page 6 months baby layout. For my
 background page and the green polka dot layer I used
Ki memories classic prints paper stack. For my
chevron layer I used 5th and Frolic from Dear Lizzy.



Here is page one of the two page layout. My striped patterned paper layer is cut at
6" x 11" and the green polka dot patterned paper layer is cut at 5 1/2" x 11".
I bought some drywall tape from Lowes. I got a huge roll for $10. I wanted
to try to see if it would hold the color of spray mists. I used my own mists
 that I made and it held the color so well. I mist them in pure pink and pink glitter.

All my die cuts are from Princesses Dreams Come True cartridge.
The genie is cut at 6". I cut all the die cuts out of white cardstock and then I
used my watercolors that I purchased in the art section at Walmart and painted them.
I love how they turned out using the watercolors.  I made a fish tail banner that
measures 3" x 1 1/2".  I used Thickers that I purchased from Tuesday Morning.
The "6" is from the Thickers Aqua and "months" are Oh Snap stickers I purchased from Hobby Lobby.

I have two photo mats that are double matted. The pink mat measures
3 1/2" x 4 1/2" and the yellow mat measures 3 1/4" x 4 1/4". I wrapped ribbon from
my collection around the yellow mat and then adhered it to the pink mat.
The yellow design in the ribbon has glitter in it. I used a scrap of the drywall
tape and adhered it to the top left corner of the photo mat and the bottom photo mat I
adhered the drywall tape to the top right corner.

I also used watercolors for the elephant. It is cut at 5".

Here is the second page. All the layers are the same as the first page.

I have Abu and he is cut at 4 1/2" and the palm tree is cut at 6". 

I have a journaling card that is a project life card. I apologize I didn't write
down my supplies I used, so I am not sure which project life kit I got it from.
I used a scrap of the dry wall tape to adhere to a small metallic paperclip then clipped it onto the card.

Here is a look at the project life card pulled out of the pocket behind the photo mat.

I have three photo mats on the page that are double matted.
The pink photo mat is cut at 4" x 5 1/2" and 3 1/2 x 4 1/2" and the
yellow photo mat is cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4 and 3 1/4" x 4 1/4". I
wrapped ribbon around the yellow photo mat before adhering it to the pink mat.

Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7