Comfort Zone Club Scrap Kit (October 2011) - Pages 5 and 6

Here are pages 5 and 6 of the Comfort Zone October 2011 Club Scrap kit.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout. I cut along the stitch lines that
were in the patterned paper and layered those on the first and second page.
I have one photo mat that is cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4".
This is a sticker that I mounted on pumpkin colored cardstock.
It is cut at 7 3/4" x 2 1/4". The sticker came in the kit.

This is a pocket that came in the kit. I used a floral stamp from the kit
and stamped on top of the pocket. I wrapped
a orange ribbon that came in the kit around the pocket. I layered a phrase sticker on top.
I put a cut apart inside along with a library card that came with the kit. I have
some of these wooden shapes that came in the kit and I used a sentiment
stamp from my own stash to stamp onto. I adhered it with a homemade glue dot.

Here is page two of the two page layout.
I have two large photo mats that are cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4"

I have three small photo mats that are cut at 2 1/4" x 2 1/4".
I have a library card cut in half set underneath with a sentiment that I
got using my Fiskars stamps from my own stash. I stapled
three small pieces of the orange ribbon at the end.


 I used the small library pocket that came with the kit. I set two library cards
 cut in half inside along with a cut apart. I wrapped some ribbon
around the bottom of the pocket and I put a word cut apart at the bottom.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7