New Arrival Baby Layout (2013)

Here is a two page layout that I made for my great nephew's scrapbook.
I used my Cricut to make all the cuts. I used Baby Girl paper pack
that was purchased from Michaels.

Here is the first page of the two page layout. I cut the scallop
frame using elegant edge. The pink scallop is cut at 8 1/4 x 10 1/2" and the
green scallop is cut at 7 3/4" x 10".

I have two photo mats that are cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4". I wrapped a light pink twin
around the photo mats and tied a knot, but in the knot I put two safety pins inside.
I have a card that is a cut apart from the baby girl paper pack and it has birthing
information that she can fill out. I have it attached to the underside of the photo mat using
a wooden clothespin that I purchased in the office section at Walmart. I mixed green and white
paint to get this light green and then I painted over it with a green glitter paint. 
I have two shape embellishments that I cut with the Cricut.
The scallop rectangle is cut from New Arrival cut at 2 1/2" and the circle is also from
the New Arrival cut at 1.736". I am not sure why it's a odd size, but it is. I bought
baby phrase stamps from Joanns. They are by Fiskars. I stamped directly onto the page
and then used green glitter embossing powder. I had hands and feet charms. I put the hands on this page.

This title is one that is on the New Arrival cartridge cut at 3" and I cut the shadow for it as well.
I put it in the right bottom corner and set it off of the page, so when the pages are put
together the title comes back together.

Here is page two of this two page layout. I have the two large scallops
set in the background as I did the first page.
I have two photo mats on this page as well and they are cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4:
and I wrapped pink twine around the photo mats and tied a knot with
 safety pins inside the knot to hold them in place.

Here is a close up of the clothespin that I painted.
This is from New Arrival cartridge. The stork is cut at 4" and I embossed his hat and
 then glitter the center strip on the hat. The baby is cut at 3"  and I embossed the diaper the baby is in.
I used a stencil and a black pen to write It's a boy on the diaper. I used peachy keen face stamps
for the face on the baby and the stork.

I used the scalloped card and the circle as on the first page, but I stamped the phrase "brand new" using
a Fiskars baby phrases stamp set I purchased from Joanns. I embossed it using green glitter embossing powder.
I used the feet charms on this page.

Here is the other half of the title. I have half  on the first page and the other half here on the second page.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7