Comfort Zone Club Scrap Kit (October 2011) - Pages 13 and 14

Here are pages 13 and 14 of the Comfort Zone October 2011 Club Scrap kit.
Let's look below for more details.

Here is page one of the two page layout.

At the top of the page I used Thickers that came with the kit to make my title.
I have a small strip of patterned paper that I have cut at 8 1/2" x 1/2".  I used
a punch apart that had to slits in it and I slipped the paper in the slits then adhered it down.
I have a metal key that I adhered on top of the circle and I tied a ribbon through the key.
The ribbon did come with the embellishment pack in the kit.

I have a library card and I tore the bottom and then tied a ribbon around it and then
tied a knot. I used a stamp from the kit to stamp on the library card.

This is a cut apart from the kit. It goes all the way across the page.

I have two photo mats that are cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4". I
tied some twine around the photo mat and tied a bow.

Here is page two of the two page layout.

I have two photo mats that are cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and I wrapped
some twine around the photo mats and then tied a bow.

I used a sentiment stamp from Fiskars that I stamped directly on the page.
I also have a strip of patterned paper going across the page that is cut at 8 1/2" x 1/2".
On the strip of patterned paper I have a punch apart with slits, so I slipped
 the paper in the slits and then tied a knot through the slits also.
I have two small photo mats that are cut at 2 1/4" x 2 1/4".
I also used some more wood shapes. I took some stamps from my stash that are made
by Fiskars and stamped on top of the wood shapes using Staz On ink.



Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7