Ten Months Baby Layout (2013)

Here is a Ten Months Baby Layout that I did for my niece and great nephew.
I used paper that I have had in my stash for a while, so I don't remember where I got it.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.
I used alot of paper layering on this layout to use some scraps. I accumulate
it so quickly that I like to do some layering to get rid of it. I cut a border at the top and
bottom of the layout using a decorative scissors. I am going to try to attempt to tell the sizes of
the papers I used to layer behind the photos.   The polka dot paper is cut at 7 1/2" x 10".
The small lime patterned paper is cut at 2" x 1 1/2". The tan striped pattern paper is cut at
6" x 6 3/4". The green speckled paper is cut at 3" x 6". the blue pattern is cut at 2" x 5 3/4"
while the dark green pattern on top is cut at 4 1/4" x 5". I have a small pattern to left of the green
pattern on top and it is cut at 1 1/2" x 4".  I did cut a large arrow from a patterned paper, but
I just cut the fishtail out of one scrap and put that on the first page and then I cut
a arrow on the same patterned scrap and layered it onto the second page, so it looks like it goes
all the way through the layout, but it does not. I drew my lines on with a pencil then cut with a scissors. 
I cut grass out of a light green and green cardstock using my Fiskars grass border punch.
I layered the two colors together. I popped it up on foam dimensionals. I cut this
caterpillar from Create a Critter and he is cut at 5".  I used Peachy Keens
Critter Faces and Staz On black ink. I had to use a paint pen to draw the white areas of the die cuts eyes.
I did cut all my die cuts out of craft foam.  I was surprised as to how well they cut with the Cricut.

I have a centipede that I cut out using Walk in My Garden at it is cut at 1 1/2".
I  used two different Thickers. The large font is Sunset and the other font is Wish in aqua.


I ran the top photo mat into the Big Shot using Spots and Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder.
I have a journaling tag from On Trend paper collection. I used a ribbon from my stash
and stapled it to the tag.  The photo mats are double matted.
The bottom mat is cut at 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" and the top mat is cut at 3 1/2" x 3 1/2". 

Here is page two of the two page layout. 
The different layers are the same size as the layers on the first page.
I made grass borders for each photo mat on this page as well.
I used my Fiskars grass border punch.  
This bug is from Doodlebugs cartridge and it is cut at 3".
I used Staz On ink and Critter Faces from Peachy Keen.

I have cut this worm from Create a Critter and used Peachy Keen Critter Faces
and Staz On in, otherwise the foam soaks in the ink if using other inks like Momento.

The photo mats are double matted.
The bottom mat is cut at 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" and the top mat is cut at 3 1/2" x 3 1/2".
I ran the top photo mat through the Cuttlebug embossing folder Spots and Dots.


Click below to view my YouTube videos:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7