Seven Months Baby Layout (2013)

Here I have a 7 months baby layout. I used paper from the Playtime stack.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout.

I cut the frog paper down to 8 1/2" x 11, which left me with a scrap so I could make
the border you see at the top. I just followed the scallop design in the paper. I adhered it to
kraft cardstock then cut around it to leave a border. I sprayed drywall tape
with my Triple M's. I used a green and a mossy green. I used green bling to
attach to each scallop on the border.

I have this embellishment cluster. I used a polaroid from 5th and Frolic paper collection.
I have some fish tail stamps that I purchased at Hobby Lobby and I used those on the
light and dark green papers and cut them out and adhered them under the Polaroid.
I also purchased some wood veneer hearts at Hobby Lobby and attached those near the bottom right
of the polaroid. I used a piece of my drywall that I mist and put that on top of the polaroid
then layered my title on top, which came from the Oh Snap typeset letter stickers. It
also comes with words or phrases and so I used a phrase or sentiment on top of the fishtail banners.

I have three double matted photo mats. The kraft cardstock mat is cut at 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
 and the frog paper is cut at 3 1/4" x 3 1/4". I wrapped some green twine around the top photo
mat and then I adhered these rubber butterflies that I had in my stash.

I have this journaling tag from Crate Paper On Trend paper collection.
I stapled a lime green twine to the tag.

Here is page two of this two page layout. I have
the same scallop border with the bling as on the first page.

I have three double matted photo mats. The kraft cardstock is cut at 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
and the green frog patterned paper is cut at 3 1/4" x 3 1/4". I wrapped twine around the
top photo mat and adhered a rubber dragonfly that I had in my stash. 

I have tucked another journaling tag behind the photo mat.  The tag is from
a crate paper collection. I don't recall which one because I failed to write down where the tag came from.

Here is the Oh Snap word sticker. I attached some drywall tape behind the left side
of the photo mat and then I adhered the sticker on top along with some more wood heart veneers.

Here I used the frog printed on the paper as part of my embellishments
and I adhered a dragonfly just above his head. 

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7