Two Months Baby Layout (2013)

Here is a two months layout that I completed for my niece. This is a one
 page layout. This is my baby gift to her.This paper is from
 Tuesday Morning, but it don't have a name for the paper pack.
I have the title which is from All Mixed Up and cut at 3/4".
 I have several papers layered behind my photo mats. The white pattern with blue
stripes is cut at 8 1/2" x 1/2" and it is tucked behind the red pattern paper, which
is cut at 8 1/2" x 3 1/2".  The green polka dot paper is cut at 8 1/4" x 3 1/4".
I have two photo mats that are cut at 3 1/2" x 3". I have a lime green twine wrapped
around the photo mat and then I used a bear sequin and attached it to the twine with a glue dot.
I have embellishments at the bottom of the page. I have a animal border at the bottom and it
is cut at 8" x 1 1/4". I have a giraffe who is from New Arrival and cut at 5". 
I have two dovetail banners from Love Mini book on Cricut Craft Room.
The large dovetail is cut at 4" while the smaller dovetail is cut 2". I used
my chevron stamp and stamped sentiments on top of them. I stamped a scallop
circle and cut it out and then I also stamped a tag and stamped a sentiment on top.
I put a glitter brad on the tag, which I purchased at Walmart.
 I put a rattle sequin on the scallop circle.
 I have a journaling card, which I drew the lines on using a journaling stencil.
I wrapped a lime twine around the journaling card and adhered a bear sequin to the twine.

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7